Having a baby is definitely no easy feat. To make your life easier, we decided to compile some of the most talked about cult products that parents love and are constantly talked about on mummy groups on Facebook.
1. A WubbaNub Soft Toy Pacifier is essentially a soft toy sewn to a pacifier. You are probably thinking, “Why didn’t I think of that?” Because honestly, what better, or smarter way to calm your baby down? The well-thought out design ensures that this pacifier would not get lost and it will most probably, stay in place too!
2. With the many feeding bottle choices in the market, it is really quite a headache to find the perfect one for your newborn. Well, introducing Dr Brown’s Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottles. Emerging as 2017 Moms’ Picks Winner, Dr Brown’s bottles are designed with the patented 2-piece internal vent system for your baby’s comfort. It creates a positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding which is essentially similar to breastfeeding. Is your baby feeling colicky? Well, look no further and get this today!
3. Used for over 150 years, Woodward’s Gripe Water is the trusted brand amongst mothers across the world. It provides symptomatic relief, simply put – stomach pain due to gas, acidity and indigestion. It is also absolutely safe and strict checks were done at every stage of the manufacturing process to ensure both quality and hygiene of the product. It is also comes in convenient packs, making it easy for Mums and Dads to carry it around.
4. Speaking on the behalf of all first-time parents, we know how frightening it is to trim a baby’s nails. Every parent will be terrified that they may accidentally clip off their little one’s skin while trying to tidy up those little fingers. Well, that’s where ZoLi Buzz B Nail Trimmer will come to the rescue! This device will eliminate the (terrifying) guess-work of trimming your baby’s nails. Simply pick a cushioned pad based on your baby’s age and it will do most of the work for you, gently and carefully.
5. The mum’s best choice – Real Bubee Breast Pump with Milk Bottles. Small and light, it is simply perfect for on-the-go-mums! Not only that, it is possibly the cheapest pump around and we dare say it might be the most effective too! Some Mummies are claiming that it can do an even faster job that certain bigger brands. Just do a random Google Search or join any Mummy Group – You will be surprised at all the rave that’s going on!
6. Rashes are nearly an inevitable problem and it can get pretty worrying at times. Arm yourselves and get the Desitin Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste to prepare and prevent! Desitin has been voted numerous times as a crowd favourite in numerous Mummy Groups and is the #1 choice for pediatricians. The rich and thick formula contains the optimal level of Zinc Oxide, promising to form a protective barrier to promote healing and soothe rash discomfort. Before use, do remember to make sure the skin is dried properly!
7. Get a Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile and you can be assured of a peaceful night for both your baby and yourself. It is designed specially for babies aged up to five months, but some parents are still using these devices as toys for their older children! Mums and Dads, you know this is something definitely worth investing in.
8. Looking for an activity gym for your LO? The Fisher Price 3-in-1 Musical Activity Gym is the cult favourite! Albeit smaller than most other playmats, it is still large enough for babies to stretch out and play! The vibrant colours and many features promises to hold your baby’s attention too. After your baby is done with his or her playtime, simply fold it and tuck it away. The perfect choice if you are facing space constraints!
9. Fabric Washable Baby Books makes learning a fuss-free process for even yourself! You no longer have to worry about your precious LO swallowing a part of a book or worry about throwing away puke-stricken books. Save both time and money by investing in these fabric books today!
Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: MSDPARENT2
*TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 2 Sep to 9 Sep only.