Singing karaoke with friends seems to be a timeless group activity in Singapore! However, we are aware that it might not be be the case for those who’ve been scarred by the endless melodramatic mandopop playlist or tone-deaf microphone hoggers. To make karaoke sessions more inclusive, we’ve carefully curated a list of the best karaoke bars in Singapore for every type of karaoke singer!
Best Karaoke Bars In Singapore
1. Teo Heng KTV – For the family-friendly karaoke session[caption id="attachment_20655" align="aligncenter" width="960"] (Credit: Teo Heng Trading & KTV Studio / Facebook)[/caption] A household name among karaoke fans, Teo Heng KTV is one of the best karaoke bars in Singapore for all ages! With no hidden costs, the ability to bring in your own food and drinks (except alcohol) and a robust sound system, it’s of little surprise why many regulars make reservations in advance to avoid disappointment. With a wide song selection, ranging from upbeat kids songs to the latest Mandopop songs, visit here if you’re looking for an inclusive and family-friendly karaoke experience! Address: Find them at various locations island-wide Operating Hours: Mon – Fri: 1pm – 1am Sat / Eve of PH: 12pm – 2am Sun: 12pm – 1am
2. Ganso Manekineko – For buffet lovers[caption id="attachment_20657" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] (Credit: Karaoke Manekineko Singapore / Facebook)[/caption] If you’ve ever wanted to chow down on tasty Japanese dishes while singing your favourite tunes, you need to check out the lunch and dinner buffet at the flagship Ganso Manekineko outlet! Featuring an ever-changing menu, the package entitles you to two hours of singing with mouth-watering main courses and delectable desserts, making this one of the best karaoke bars in Singapore for buffet lovers! Additionally, Ganso Manekineko has more than 80 colourfully decorated rooms to host your last minute karaoke plans. Address: Cathay Cineleisure, 8 Grange Rd, #08-01, S(239695) Operating Hours: Daily, 11am – 6am
3. Tang Music Box – For snack addicts[caption id="attachment_20653" align="aligncenter" width="638"] (Credit: Tang Music Box / Facebook)[/caption] If you’re a snack addict, you’ll feel right at home at Tang Music Box! This karaoke bar has a unique pricing structure, charging you a minimum minimart fee based on the size of your selected room. From popular potato chip brands to unique Japanese beverages, it’s definitely in the running for best karaoke bars in Singapore for snack variety. Also, if you’re a regular, sign up for membership! With enough recurrent visits, you could save up points for your very own microphone. Address: The Foundry, 3B River Valley Road, #02-03/04, S(179021) Operating Hours: Mon – Thurs: 2pm – 4am Fri – Sat: 2pm – 6am Sun: 1pm – 3am
4. Grandlink Karaoke – For those seeking all-in-one entertainment[caption id="attachment_20650" align="aligncenter" width="597"] (Credit: Grandlink Karaoke / Facebook)[/caption] Torn between singing karaoke and playing billiards? Why not check out Grandlink Karaoke and do both! While not widely considered as one of the best karaoke bars in Singapore, the sheer scale of entertainment options here is incredible From the latest video game consoles and arcade cabinets to pool tables, dart boards and mahjong room, there’s definitely something for everyone here! Just make sure you make an advance booking if you’re coming with a large crew. Address: Grandlink Square, 511 Guillemard Road, #B1-02, S(399849) Operating Hours: Daily, 24/7 All day
5. K.STAR Karaoke – For the Instagram enthusiast[caption id="attachment_20651" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] (Credit: K.STAR Karaoke / Facebook)[/caption] Bored of the usual dim lighting and bare surroundings? Visit K.STAR Karaoke, one of the best karaoke bars in Singapore when it comes to interior decor! With 25 unique rooms that provide something eye-catching or adorable, you’ll definitely manage to snap some Instagram-worthy photos here! Planning a huge party? Why not host it in the VIP Party Room! Featuring a 6 metre projector screen, pool table and grand decor, it’s the perfect venue to create timeless memories. Address: Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #05-01, S(238896) Operating Hours: Mon – Thurs: 12pm – 3pm Fri: 12pm – 5pm Sat – Sun: 1pm – 5pm
6. Ten Dollar Club – For the budget-conscious[caption id="attachment_20654" align="aligncenter" width="600"] (Credit: tendollarclub)[/caption] We get it, karaoke sessions can get expensive, especially when some karaoke places in Singapore pile on extra charges! With 5 hour packages for $12.90, Ten Dollar Club is on every budget-constrained individual’s list for best karaoke bars in Singapore. To sweeten the deal, there’s also free flow drinks and a pool table to challenge your friends if you get bored of singing. Address: Home team NS – JOM Club Balestier, 31 Ah Hood Road, #01-05, S(329979) 35A Smith Street, S(058945) Aranda Country Club (3rd floor), 60 Pasir Ris Drive 3, S(519497) Operating Hours: Daily, 2pm – 2am
7. Playlist – For those in smaller groups[caption id="attachment_20652" align="aligncenter" width="960"] (Credit: Playlist KTV / Facebook)[/caption] The biggest problem for some is that even the best karaoke bars in Singapore impose a minimum-people-per-room rule. Thankfully, Playlist caters for these situations as you only need two people to book a private room! While you’re here, you can also take advantage of Playlist’s song selection system. Instead of navigating through a cumbersome touchscreen menu, you can conveniently choose your preferred songs on their website by connecting to the free Wi-Fi. Address: Sembawang CC, 2125 Sembawang Road, #02-13, S(758528) West Coast CC, 2 Clementi West Street 2, #02-01, S(129605) Operating Hours: Sun – Thurs: 1pm – 1am Fri – Sat: 1pm – 2am
8. Voicebooth KTV – For the K-pop fanatics[caption id="attachment_20656" align="aligncenter" width="960"] (Credit: Voicebooth 싱가폴 동전 노래방 / Facebook)[/caption] Ever wanted to experience those fun karaoke adventures commonly seen in Korean drama serials? Check out Voicebooth KTV, the first Korean-themed karaoke bar in Singapore! K-pop fans will love this place because of numerous similarities to noraebangs in South Korea. Besides the extensive list of regularly updated Korean songs, the payment system here is friendly for ad hoc singing sessions! With two songs costing just $1, you can easily squeeze in a karaoke session while waiting for friends or your movie to start. Address: The Cathay, 2 Handy Road, #03-14/15/16, S(229233) Operating Hours: Sun – Thurs: 12pm – 10pm Fri – Sat: 12pm – 1am
9. Cash Studio Family Karaoke – For old-school karaoke singers[caption id="attachment_20649" align="aligncenter" width="960"] (Credit: Cash Studio Family Karaoke / Facebook)[/caption] Looking for the best karaoke bars in Singapore to reminisce on the good old days? Cash Studio Family Karaoke is filled with plenty of retro-themed decoration to transport customers back to the golden age of karaoke! This place also stands out from the competition by using the Daiichi Kosho Amusement Multimedia audio system. Popular during the 1970s, the audio system is renowned for its raw sound quality and staggering variety of Japanese songs to choose from. Address: Find them at various locations island-wide Operating Hours: Location-dependent After browsing through our list, we’re confident that you’ll have a much more pleasant karaoke experience with your buddies at the best karaoke bars in Singapore! Looking for more fun group activities? With all the hype for the new Shake Shack and Pokemon Centre, why not check out our list of things to do at Changi Airport! Also, if you’re looking to take that karaoke experience home, why not check our range of deals for karaoke systems and karaoke accessories!
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: KARAOKE *TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 27 Nov to 4 Dec only.]]>