There’s so much to plan for when you’re tying the knot — outfits, guest list, decorations and most importantly the venue. Don’t sweat it though, we’re about to share some unique wedding venues in Singapore so you have one less thing on your to-do list! Bid goodbye to conventional banquet halls and pick from these beautiful venues to say “I do” at.
1. Potato Head Singapore[caption id="attachment_26878" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Potato Head Singapore / Facebook)[/caption] Potato Head Singapore is one of the most unique wedding venues in Singapore for a laidback and fun night! Decorated with whimsical fairy lights and hanging plants, this 30-seater rooftop bar beckons you and your guests for an intimate night of song and dance. Exchange your vows against the stunning view of rustic shophouses and modern skyscrapers before indulging in Potato Head’s mouthwatering cuisine and creative cocktail menu! Address: 36 Keong Saik Road, S(089143)
2. Boaters’ Bar[caption id="attachment_26873" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Boaters’ Bar / Facebook)[/caption] Say “I do” atop this fine floating bar docked in the heart of Sentosa Cove! Boaters’ Bar is one of the most interesting wedding venues in Singapore, especially for those who have a soft spot for all things nautical. The bar can accommodate up to 100 pax, making it the perfect venue to host a small to medium-sized wedding. Leave the logistics of your special day in the hands of the professionals by opting for the solemnization packages offered by Weddings at ONE°15. These include decorations and an extensive buffet menu that’s bound to wow your guests. Address: ONE°15 Marina Club, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Level 1, S(098497)
3. S.E.A Aquarium[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BT9AwAIhuov/[/embed] Location matters when it comes to your special day and we think there’s nowhere more extraordinary than hosting your wedding at the S.E.A. Aquarium. As one of the most stunning and unique wedding venues in Singapore, the S.E.A Aquarium contains three different event locations that can be booked for your ceremony — the Ocean Dome, Ocean Gallery and Ocean Restaurant. We’ve got to admit, the Ocean Gallery stood out the most to us with its grand panoramic view of the underwater world, providing a mesmerising backdrop for all your wedding photos! Address: Sentosa Island, 8 Sentosa Gateway, S(098269)
4. Botanico at The Garage[caption id="attachment_26876" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Botanico / Facebook)[/caption] Your dream garden wedding begins at Botanico, an enchanting restaurant nestled in the lush greenery of Singapore Botanic Gardens. Perfect for the nature-loving couple, Botanico at The Garage consists of two elegant dining spaces — a pillarless indoor hall that can hold up to 130 guests as well as an outdoor courtyard that makes a great spot for your solemnisation. Similar to other unique wedding venues in Singapore, Botanico offers a variety of specially curated menus that’ll definitely satisfy all your guests, regardless of age! Address: The Garage, 50 Cluny Park Road, S(257488)
5. The Chapel at Imaginarium[caption id="attachment_26875" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: The Chapel at Imaginarium / Facebook)[/caption] If you’re looking for a space large enough to accommodate props such as an elaborate princess carriage or a photo booth, we have an ideal location for you! The Chapel at Imaginarium can house up to 350 guests and is one of the most underrated yet unique wedding venues in Singapore! With that said, you don’t have to break the bank to afford your dream wedding here. The Chapel at Imaginarium is surprisingly affordable (compared to hotel ballroom wedding packages) and can be fully customised to your taste! Address: 115 Eunos Avenue 3, #06-03, S(409839)
6. Royal Albatross[caption id="attachment_26877" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Royal Albatross / Facebook)[/caption] Why settle for a conventional wedding when you can tie the knot on Singapore’s one and only Luxury Sailing Tall Ship! The Royal Albatross is a sought after and unique wedding venue in Singapore thanks to its exclusivity and lavishness. It can host up to 200 pax when docked and 130 pax while sailing. Treat your guests to an unparalleled 360-degree view of the vast ocean as you walk down the aisle on your special day. Don’t forget to live out your Titanic dream and make full use of the ship’s grand interiors to capture your picture-perfect moments! Address: Sentosa Island, 8 Sentosa Gateway, S(098269)
7. The Blue Ginger[caption id="attachment_26872" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Soulmates Weddings By The Blue Ginger / Facebook)[/caption] The glitz and glamour of large-scale weddings may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Bid goodbye to extravagant wedding venues and say hello to this quaint and cosy shophouse! Don’t judge The Blue Ginger by its humble interiors and antique stained-glass windows, this restaurant has been widely acclaimed for its authentic Peranakan cuisine and makes for one of the most unique wedding venues in Singapore. From food to decoration, leave the planning of your big day to the team behind The Blue Ginger and immerse yourself in the most magical moment of your life worry-free! Address: 97 Tanjong Pagar Road, S(088518)
8. Chun Tsubaki[caption id="attachment_26871" align="aligncenter" width="652"] (Credit: Chun Tsubaki / Facebook)[/caption] Our list of unique wedding venues in Singapore wouldn’t be complete without Chun Tsubaki, a 1,722 square-feet warehouse studio located in the middle of an industrial park. This unconventional venue doesn’t overlook the city skyline and neither is it decked with swanky chandeliers. However, the floor-to-ceiling windows and high ceiling gives this versatile studio an indescribable classiness. With so much space in the studio, you can set it up however you like! Your bold choice of venue is sure to be the talk of the town long after your wedding! Address: 3 Kim Chuan Lane, #03-01, S(537069)
9. Little Island Brewing Co.[caption id="attachment_26880" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: Little Island Brewing Co / Facebook)[/caption] Always dreamt of slow dancing under the stars? Make your dream come true at Little Island Brewing Co., one of the most unique outdoor wedding venues in Singapore! Throwing a large wedding party may not be an easy feat in Singapore, but you need not worry about space when it comes to the Little Island Brewing Co. This establishment spans 10,000 square-feet and can accommodate up to 472 guests! It also houses a microbrewery, bar, kitchen, restaurant and an alfresco area. Wedding packages at Little Island Brewing Co. include various F&B wedding party menus as well as gorgeous decor. Splurge a little more to treat your guests to a night of free flow craft beers on this special occasion! Address: 6 Changi Village Road, #01-01/02, S(509907)
10. The Arts House[caption id="attachment_26874" align="aligncenter" width="650"] (Credit: The Arts House at The Old Parliament / Facebook)[/caption] The Arts House may not be the first place that comes to mind when planning a wedding in Singapore, but the former Parliament House will undoubtedly make for one of the most unique wedding venues in Singapore! The Arts House consists of three different rooms — the Chamber, Gallery and Blue Room which can all be booked depending on the size and style of your wedding. However, we’ve got to admit that the Chamber has captured our hearts as the perfect space for a classic wedding thanks to its grand interior. It can hold up to 200 pax and makes a great backdrop for some rustic-looking wedding photos! What’s more, this is a wedding venue that’s sure to impress the older generation! Address: 1 Old Parliament Lane, S(179429) We hope these interesting venues will inspire you to get off the beaten track and plan an unconventional wedding! Check out our guide to wedding ang bao rates for upcoming weddings you may be attending and find out how you can plan a budget-friendly bachelorette party! Don’t stop there! Our wedding bells collection includes irresistible deals on wedding decor, supplies and even inspiration on wedding styles for the groom-to-be!
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: UNIQUEIDO * TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 21 to 28 Sep only.]]>