If you’re sick of listening to loud music and conducting the obligatory chit-chat at bars, you’re not alone! Thankfully, these bars with games in Singapore are keeping things fresh with their retro interiors and fun bar games. Be sure to check them out — we’re sure no two nights will ever be the same at these activity-filled bars in Singapore!
Arcade bars in Singapore
1. Level Up[caption id="attachment_25527" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: Level Up / Facebook)[/caption] As the pioneer arcade bar and one of the most popular bars with games in Singapore, Level Up hits you with a potent dose of nostalgia. Any regular arcade patron will feel right at home with the stylish murals, vibrant decor, neon lighting and old-school arcade references! Throw in some live music and you’ll be guaranteed a fun night out with friends. As a true-blue arcade bar in Singapore, the games are the stars here, with classic arcade machines like Daytona, Bishi Bashi, arcade basketball and crane machines that’ll test your mettle. If you ever get tired of the arcade games, hop over to the pool table and darts machine for more fun! Address: 3A River Valley Road, #02-04, S(179020) Opening Hours: Mon – Thurs: 5pm – 2am Fri – Sat: 5pm – 3am Sun: 4pm – 1am
2. NINETEEN80[caption id="attachment_25531" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: NINETEEN80 / Facebook)[/caption] Looking for something similar to Level Up’s barcade offerings? Opting for a nostalgia-filled atmosphere with neon-lit arcade cabinets and thumping with 80s music, NINETEEN80 complements existing arcade bars with games in Singapore by providing an environment that meshes the best parts of bars and nightclubs! Want to indulge in retro games? The bar offers an extensive collection, ranging from Space Invaders to Pac-Man. To keep the nostalgic vibes flowing, NINETEEN80 also plays the best hits from the 80s and early 2000s. With dedicated DJs, you’ll definitely be bobbing your head along and grooving to the beats of your favourite old school tracks and bands! Address: 21 Tanjong Pagar Road, #01-05, S(088444) Opening Hours: Tues, Thurs: 5.30pm – 1am Wed, Fri: 5.30pm – 3am Sat: 7pm – 4am
Bars with board games & mini-golf
3. Holey Moley[caption id="attachment_25536" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: Holey Moley Golf Club / Facebook, Holey Moley)[/caption] With 27 uniquely themed and Instagram-worthy golf holes, Holey Moley is Singapore’s first bar to offer mini-golf games packed with pop culture references. For fans, this is your chance to play putt-putt around The Simpsons living room or the iron throne from Game Of Thrones! Looking to catch a breather? Head to The Caddyshack Bar for a wide assortment of pub grub and drinks. If you’re feeling famished, order the Monster Burger! Boasting a two-pound beef patty and pulled beef brisket, this hefty monstrosity is enough to feed two and can satiate the hardiest of appetites. Don’t forget to wash it down with the Sugar Caddy, a citrusy concoction that mixes vodka with peach liqueur! Address: 3B River Valley Road, #01-01, S(179021) Opening Hours: Mon – Wed: 12pm – 1am Thurs – Fri: 12pm – 2am Sat: 10am – 2am Sun: 10am – 10pm
4. San Lou Bar[caption id="attachment_25532" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: SAN LOU 三楼 / Facebook)[/caption] Isolated from the city’s hustle and bustle, San Lou Bar is a hidden gem when it comes to bars with games in Singapore to chill and relax at. Don’t be turned off by the dismal crowd, it actually offers a solid food and alcohol! Choose from mains like spaghetti laksa and truffle fries along with cocktails and hard liquor. What’s good food without a bit of free entertainment? San Lou Bar’s assortment of cards and board games will leave you spoilt for choice! These include crowd favourites like Cards Against Humanity and Drunk Stoned Or Stupid. Address: NTU @ One North, 11 Slim Barracks Rise, #03-02, S(138664) Opening Hours: Tue – Sat: 4pm – 11pm
Bars with pub sport games — pool, beer pong, darts & table tennis
5. OBar Live House[caption id="attachment_25535" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: OBAR Live House / Facebook)[/caption] Whether you prefer chowing down some comfort bar bites or kicking back and listening to your favourite songs, OBar has you covered with its five unique concept bars with games in Singapore. If you’re in the mood for live music with a dash of classic bar games, head over to OBar Live House! Located at Downtown East, OBar Live House is well-received among regulars for its talented ensemble of in-house musicians. In the mood for some friendly competition? Head on upstairs to check out the mini game zone! Packed with arcade favourites like Puncher and Hammer to test your might and classic bar favourites like pool and foosball, you’ll certainly have a ball of a time with your buddies here. Address: Downtown East, E!Avenue, 1 Pasir Ris Close, #01-30, S(519599) Opening Hours: Daily, 12pm – 12am Check out OBar’s other locations here
6. Stickies[caption id="attachment_25533" align="aligncenter" width="960"] (Credit: Stickies Bar / Facebook)[/caption] It’s impossible to mention bars with games in Singapore without mentioning Stickies! For better or for worse, the popular brand has achieved widespread recognition after its social media row. Scathing comments aside, Stickies is renowned for their affordable alcohol that’s priced by the hour, allowing you to have an afternoon pint of beer at a fraction of the original price! Adding onto the bar’s great value proposition, there are plenty of activities to keep you occupied. These include free access to their pool table, PS4, board games, darts and card games! Alternatively, if you’re feeling adventurous, you can challenge others to a game of beer pong and have the loser pay for the entire game! Address: The Riverside Piazza, 11 Keng Cheow Street, #01-10, S(059608) Opening Hours: Daily, 12pm – 12am Check out Stickies’ other locations here
7. HopHeads Bar[caption id="attachment_25524" align="aligncenter" width="641"] (Credit: HopHeads / Facebook)[/caption] Tucked away underground, HopHeads Bar is a great place to unwind after a long day. While other bars with games in Singapore attempt to dazzle visitors using over-the-top decor and fancy gimmicks, HopHeads keeps it simple with its huge industrial-like space and minimalist design! It also doesn’t shy away from offering hearty and value-for-money food and drink options. Fancy a game of drunk table tennis or giant Jenga on top of the usual pub sports options? HopHeads offers these unique bar games and more at no extra cost! So get those cameras out and start recording your friends drunkenly swatting their rackets. You also wouldn’t want to miss out on the bar’s famous throwback parties that celebrate the good ol’ days. Address: Haw Par Glass Tower, 178 Clemenceau Avenue, #B1-00, S(239926) Opening Hours: Mon – Thurs: 11.30am – 12am Fri: 11.30am – 2am Sat: 5pm – 2am We hope this list of bars with games in Singapore spiced up the bar scene for you as much as it did for us! Prefer to check out bars that are conveniently located in the Central Business District? Here are the best rooftop bars in CBD that are worth exploring! If live music is more of your jam, why not visit these jazz bars in Singapore that host incredibly talented musicians.
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: BESTBARS * TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 24 Apr to 5 May only.]]>