It’s Spring Time and if you want to stay in trend, you’ll want to spring into action and get these 19 pieces pronto. [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="480"] (giphy.com)[/caption]
Of course, it’s all about the prints this Spring:
- Go all out and celebrate with this bold Summer Top ($6.69).
- And if polka dots are your thing, you’ll definitely want to bag this cute Retro Messenger Bag ($5.72).
- Alternatively, turn eyes with this functional Longchamp Le Pilage Backpack ($75).
- This Peony Print Coach Wristlet ($59) is something that you definitely need to have for Spring 2019!
Besides prints, you might also want to experiment with pastel shades:
- Dapper it up with a simple yet chic Plaid Suit ensemble ($19) that’s in a lovely shade of pastel blue.
- This pastel Mini Shoulder Bag ($12.90) is something that will compliment your spring look.
- Or maybe even this affordable Pastel Purse ($9.99).
- If you have an even higher budget to spare, this Mini Coach Sierra Satchel ($199) is something that you can consider.
Or, maybe these neutral shades:
- Did you know that lace is another big thing this Spring 2019? Get the best of both worlds (or trends) with this Crochet Top ($7.19).
- Stay neutral with this Simple Shoulder Bag ($12).
- Carry all your essentials in this convenient Casual Backpack ($16.50) from Korea.
- This small yet functional Sling Bag ($9.70) might be just the thing for you.
- Or with this high SES Michael Kors Sofia Satchel ($268).
Lastly, stay classy with these:
- A classy Casual Loose Blouse ($3.67) will be your wardrobe staple.
- Go all out and be atas with this Michael Kors Sofia Tote ($318).
- Or maybe even this Coach Mini Sierra Satchel ($199).
- Are you a fan of the K-Drama “A Korean Odyssey”? Then you’ll appreciate this classy Alice Martha Selly ($64.80) piece.
- If you’re not so much of a glossy-material-kind-of-person, but still love the design of the Alice Martha Selly, you’ll want to get your hands on this Alice Martha Midas ($53.60) piece.
- Of course, simplicity is also really at its best with the Alice Martha Delphin Shoulder Bag ($52.80) that comes in six different shades.