Are you in love with Korean bingsu? Well, we certainly are! Our sweet tooth tingles at the thought of the sweet and delightful flavours that come with every bite of this Korean dessert. Luckily for us, there are many cafes and restaurants that serve some of the best bingsu in Singapore. Better yet, they come in an array of flavours — some of which might surprise you!
Wondering where to get a taste? Here’s a quick list of some of the best dessert restaurants around Singapore to satisfy your bingsu cravings.
Nunsongyee is a Korean dessert restaurant that serves simple yet delicious bingsu! The dessert restaurant offers popular bingsu flavours in Singapore like Oreo bingsu and Mango bingsu. But if you’re up for a unique Korean flavour, try their Injeolmi bingsu! It’s a combination of Korean bean powder, rice cake, and toasted almond slices — a flavourful treat for your tastebuds!Address: 534 North Bridge Road, S(188749)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11am – 6am
2. Nunsaram Korean Dessert CafeIf you’re making a visit to Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe, we recommend trying their signature Acai Fruit bingsu! It’s a sumptuous combination of several fruits that provide an interesting and sweet mix of flavours. [yum!] Aside from selling wonderful bingsu dishes in Singapore, this is a dessert restaurant that offers interesting smoothie flavours like Cacaomilk, and Hanrabong yoghurt.
Address: Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #05-51/52, S(238896)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11:30am – 10pm
3. One Ice CafeIf you’re a bingsu lover like we are, you’d know how pricey bingsu can get — even though it’s worth every dollar. But you don’t have to break the bank just to satisfy your bingsu cravings! One Ice Cafe is the best Korean cafe for affordable bingsu in Singapore!
With most prices going below $10, you can easily get a decent bowl of bingsu. But if you’re feeling a little extravagant, go for their Mango bingsu! It’s a little more pricey than the rest of the menu but trust us, it’s worth every bite!
Address: JCube, 2 Jurong East Central, #02-67, S(609731)
Opening Hours: Daily: 12:30pm – 9:30pm
4. Han Bing CafeNow here’s something we’ve never seen before! Han Bing Cafe’s Watermelon bingsu is a novel take on the popular Korean dessert. Served in a bowl that is actually half of a watermelon, there’s no doubt that this is one of the best bingsu dishes in Singapore for its freshness! We also recommend their strawberry bingsu that is served with a piece of waffle — a nice touch to an already fulfilling dish!
Address: 10 Jalan Serene, #01-03B, S(258748)
Mon – Sat: 11:30am – 9:30pm
Sun: 1pm – 9:30pm
Know someone who loves their coffee with EVERYTHING!? Then treat them to a dish of Binggojung’s Tiramisu bingsu! It’s probably the best bingsu in Singapore for those who’re always in need of a coffee fix. Much like the original coffee-flavoured cake, this bingsu is mixed with a good dose of coffee! But if you’re more of a tea person, fret not! They also serve a delicious Green Tea bingsu.
Address: 102 Guillemard Road, S(399719)
Opening Hours: Daily: 12pm – 10pm
6. Bingki Korean Dessert CafeHere’s one for the kids! Bingki Korean Dessert Cafe features a good variety of the best cutesy bingsu dishes in Singapore! Try their Coconut bingsu that’s topped with a scoop of coconut ice cream that resembles a cartoon animal. If you want something a little more complicated, you can try their Choco bingsu. Filled with crunchy chocolate sticks and chocolate ice cream, it’s definitely one of the most adorable bingsu you can find in Singapore!
Address: 7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza, #01-106, S(081007)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11am – 12am
7. Ice Lab Cafe
This Korean cafe in Singapore is home to a wide variety of desserts including rainbow cakes and waffles! [Mmm!] But where Ice Lab Cafe truly shines is in their fine selection of bingsu flavours. We totally love their Frosty Cheese bingsu, a must-have for cheese lovers! Or perhaps you’d like your desserts on the healthy side, then nibble on their Healthy Yoghurt bingsu! Ice Lab Cafe is truly one of the best places to experience new bingsu flavours in SingaporeAddress: Bugis VIllage, 164 Rochor Road, S(188439)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11am – 11:30pm
8. Chibing Restaurant & Cafe
Although this Korean restaurant in Singapore is known for their succulent grill menu, it’s also home to a variety of amazing bingsu flavours. If you’re visiting this restaurant for a meal, do complete it with something simple like their Red Bean bingsu — assuming that you’re almost full.But if you’re only there for the dessert, then try their drool-inducing Chocolate Brownie bingsu! It’s one of the best chocolate-based bingsu in Singapore that offers a flavourful mix of brownies, waffle biscuits, and chocolate ice cream!!!
Address: The Star Vista Mall, 1 Vista Exchange Green, #01-43/K4, S(138617)
Mon – Sat: 11:30am – 10pm
Sun: 11am – 10pm
9. Oriental Ice Bistro
Make a visit to this dessert restaurant if you’d like to experience a marriage of two cultural flavours! That’s right, Oriental Ice Bistro offers some of the best bingsu flavours featuring popular dessert ingredients in Singapore. Try their Ovaltine bingsu and Lychee bingsu. But if you’re up for a true-blue Singaporean flavour, then go for their Milo bingsu!Address: 89 Rangoon Road, #01-02, S(218375)
Opening Hours: Daily: 1pm – 10:30pm
10. Seoul YummyIf you’re a fan of Korean cuisine, you’d probably know of Bibimbab as a common delicacy. But did you know that you can have Bibimbab as a dessert as well? Seoul Yummy is a Korean restaurant in Singapore that serves an interesting bingsu flavour known as ‘My Bibimbab’! The innovative dish bares a close resemblance to the traditional Korean delicacy — except it has mixed fruits, syrup and snow ice for ingredients instead.
Address: ION Orchard Mall, 2 Orchard Turn, #B3-22, S(238801)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11:30am – 10pm
11. San Gloo Ice
San Gloo Ice is the best place to enjoy bingsu in Singapore for the adventurous diner! The dessert restaurant has no qualms about breaking the boundaries of traditional bingsu flavours. Just check out their flavours like their signature Spicy bingsu, made for those who can’t keep spice out of their meals! Or if you’re the ‘all-day-breakfast’ type, you can have a go at their Breakfast bingsu that’s topped with a variety of cereal. Clearly, this is a cafe that has a flavour for everyone!Address: Junction Nine, Yishun Avenue 9, #02-41, S(768897)
Opening Hours: Daily: 12pm – 10:30pm
12. O’ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe
If you’re like us, you’d prefer the option to mix two bingsu flavours into one special dish of your own. Luckily, that’s a reality at O’ma Spoon Korean Dessert Cafe! The cafe serves the best bingsu fusions in Singapore that feature popular ingredients from several recipes in one bowl. Check out their Chocolate Brownie & Banana bingsu and their Mango Cheesecake bingsu! Both dishes easily make our list of guilty pleasures.
Address: 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Road, #04-20/32, S(238895)
Sun – Thurs: 11am – 11pm
Fri – Sat: 11am – 11:30pm
13. Dal.Komm Coffee Singapore
Dal.Komm Coffee Singapore is a popular Korean cafe known for its well-brewed coffee and associations with K-pop culture. Most people patronise the cafe for their delightful coffee blends but it also offers some bingsu dishes as well. We recommend trying their Cherry Tomato bingsu — a flavour that you don’t often see among the best bingsu dishes in Singapore.
The bingsu is served with actual cherry tomatoes atop of the cooling and flavourful ice. Do complement your bingsu experience at this cafe with one of their many signature brews as well!
Address: The Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, #01-01/02 & #01-03/04 & #01-05/06 & #01-102/103, S(238843)
Opening Hours: Daily: 9:30am – 10pm
14. OH MY MANGO Dessert Bar
Oh My Mango Dessert Bar is known for their delicious serving of mango sticky rice — yup, just like the one you’d find in Thailand. The cafe also serves a variety of desserts such as Shibuya Toast and of course, bingsu! It goes without saying that you must try their take on the Mango-flavoured bingsu. But don’t rule out their other delightful flavours like the Matcha bingsu!
Address: 762 Jurong West Street 75, #01-334, S(640762)
Mon – Fri: 12pm – 10pm
Sat – Sun: 10am – 10pm
15. Patbingsoo – Korean Dining House
View this post on Instagram
Presenting the authentic and signature Sinsa Patbingsoo 😋🍈 ___ #PatbingsooSIN . . . #PatbingsooSIN #PatbingsooSG#Patbingsoo #singapore #singaporefood#plazasingapura #sgfood #sgigfoodies#foodporn #dessert #koreandessert#desserthouse #koreanfood #koreansnack#jurongpoint #northpoint #northpointcity#northpointcitysg #jp2 #sgfood #foodiesg#sgfoodies #koreanfood #koreanfoodlover#koreanfoodie
Patbingsoo is a Korean restaurant in Singapore that offers quick dining options for traditional Korean delicacies. We recommend checking out their seasonal bingsu promotions that let you choose from a wide range of bingsu to go with your main meal. Need a highlight of their menu? Try their Sinsa Patbingsoo! It’s one of the best crafted bingsu in Singapore that’s served in a rockmelon shell along with an actual slice of the rockmelon fruit!Address: VivoCity, 1 Harbourfront Walk, #B2-27, S(098585)
Opening Hours: Daily: 11:30am – 10pm
Ready to satisfy your bingsu craving!?
Now that you know a little more about the best bingsu options in Singapore, all that’s left is to head out and explore them for yourself! Oh wait, not a bingsu person? Prefer ice cream instead? No worries then! We also have a list of ice cream shops in Singapore that you must try!