<![CDATA[Always on the lookout for the best burgers in Singapore? If the sight of a juicy meat patty stacked between two fluffy buns overflowing with sauces excites you, you’ve come to the right page. Burgers have become a comfort food for many people, but did you know that few have perfected the art of cooking this common dish? To make your lives easier, we’ve compiled a list of the best burger places in Singapore! All you burger lovers can thank us later!
1. Fatboy’s The Burger Bar[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/6ldqLDipRv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] There’s no better place to begin your burger journey than with Fatboy’s The Burger Bar. Started in 2009 at Upper Thomson Road, this burger joint in Singapore has expanded beyond our shores, into the hearts of foodies in Malaysia, Cambodia and even China. The owners, Kennie and Bernie Tay, pride themselves on their authentic homemade burgers and creation of a rustic dining atmosphere. [embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BEFOLSfCpT8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] A must-try when you’re visiting this burger joint in Singapore is their popular Fat Bastard burger – two huge slabs of beef patties, bacon, egg, cheese and homemade signature BBQ sauce packed between perfectly toasted sesame seed buns. The burgers served are mostly huge in portion, which is why we highly suggest sharing these best burgers in Singapore with your friends and loved ones! If nothing satisfies your appetite on their extensive menu (a whopping selection of 17 burgers), you can create your own stack with their build-your-own-burger menu! Don’t forget to also check out the halal rendition of this burger joint, known as Fatpapas! Address: 187 Upper Thomson Road, S(574335) Opening Hours: Mon – Thurs: 4pm – 12am Fri – Sun: 12pm – 12am
2. 25 Degrees Burgers And Liquor Bar[embed]https://www.facebook.com/25DegreesSG/photos/a.1859906644328253/2005989623053287/?type=3&theater[/embed] Originating from Hollywood, Los Angeles, 25 Degrees serves one of the best burgers in Singapore. Enter a whole new world when you step into this burger joint in Singapore, boasting a glamorous Hollywood charm with its luxurious burgundy wallpapers and dark panelled wooden furnishings! [embed]https://www.facebook.com/25DegreesSG/photos/a.1764445363874382/2016386278680288/?type=3&theater[/embed] Don’t let the limited selection of burgers at 25 Degrees shun you, these gourmet burgers boast one of the fluffiest brioche buns you’ll ever taste, coupled with thick juicy beef patties grilled to the optimal temperature (25 degrees)! We highly recommend trying the Number One burger (yes, the burgers are named Number One to Five) which includes USA Angus beef, caramelised onions, gorgonzola, bacon, arugula, thousand island sauce and most importantly, creamy and soft Crescenza cheese! Oh, don’t forget to also order a cup of delicious milkshake to go with these best burgers in Singapore! Address: Hotel G Singapore, 200 Middle Road, S(188980) Opening Hours: Daily, 11am – 3am
3. Omakase Burger[embed]https://www.facebook.com/OmakaseBurger/photos/a.537745832905981/2417406681606544/?type=3&theater[/embed] Recognised as serving one of the best burgers in Singapore, Omakase Burger brought authentic American ‘smashed burgers’ to our sunny island in 2012. This burger joint in Singapore doesn’t scrimp when it comes to the quality of their products. Burger lovers can be guaranteed of freshly made hand-ground beef patties made from sirloin and striploin from the second highest grade of USDA beef. [embed]https://www.facebook.com/OmakaseBurger/photos/a.537745832905981/1933420696671814/?type=3&theater[/embed] If you’re looking for a robust American burger with smoky, charred beef patties and sharp cheese flavours, you’ll not be satisfied at Omakase Burger. Instead, this burger joint in Singapore focuses on perfecting the premium Omakase bun — one that is softer and fluffier than any other burger buns you’ve tasted, as well as the best beef-to-bun ratio to ensure every bite is jam-packed with clean and fresh flavours! We highly recommend the popular Omakase Hardwood Smoked Bacon Cheeseburger, which includes the Omakase Uncured Hardwood Smoked Bacon that’s touted as the Rolls Royce of bacon! Definitely one of the best burgers in Singapore you’ve ever tasted! Address: Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road, #03-15, S(238877) Opening hours: Daily, 11am – 10pm
4. Three Buns[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BnOD3uQlIFp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] Brace yourself for some runny mess, as no burger at Three Buns is complete without their signature oozing house-made sauce! If Three Buns sounds familiar to you, that’s because this burger joint in Singapore was previously housed within Potato Head at Keong Saik Road! The recent relocation finds Three Buns nestled in the cosy premise of Robertson Quay, cooking up the same stacks in an equally hippie and cheerful interior! [embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIsetElhkN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] Instead of the usual play-safe renditions, we suggest experimenting with Three Buns’ funky creations such as Cheeky Chic and Bun DMC — featuring black angus beef topped with watermelon relish and bawang goreng! If you’ve had enough of delectable gourmet burgers (we doubt it’s possible), you can also check out other popular choices such as the Truffle Hound hot dogs and Pokemon rice bowl! Address: 60 Robertson Quay, S(238252) Opening hours: Tues – Fri: 5pm – 12am Sat – Sun: 10am – 12am
5. Two Blur Guys[embed]https://www.facebook.com/twoblurguys/photos/a.369271803137937/393381527393631/?type=3&theater[/embed] Smacked right in the middle of our bustling CBD and just a stone’s throw away from Tanjong Pagar MRT, Two Blur Guys is an accessible burger joint in Singapore. Designed as a fuss-free take-out burger joint, Two Blur Guys keeps the menu offerings simple. However, do not be mistaken, this burger joint still boasts an intimate space for a good afternoon hangout! [embed]https://www.facebook.com/twoblurguys/photos/a.367533503311767/367533559978428/?type=3&theater[/embed] Treat yourself to some of the best burgers in Singapore, starting from a stack of succulent Prime Beef Burger topped with gooey, melted gruyere and truffle mayo that’s guaranteed to satisfy even the fussiest of palates. Or sink your teeth into the flavourful Pulled Pork Burger, another great alternative for burger fans out there! While the scrumptious burgers are the highlight of your meal, don’t forget to pair them with some sides and their craft beers to complete the hearty spread at this yummy burger joint in Singapore! Address: Orchid Hotel, 1 Tras Link, #01-13, S(078867) Opening hours: Daily, 11am – 10pm
6. Ham Bao Bao[embed]https://www.facebook.com/hambaobaosg/photos/a.306684579514719/920946038088567/?type=3&theater[/embed] Budget foodies, rejoice! Located in a hawker centre at Beauty World Centre, this burger joint in Singapore is perfect for those craving a mouthwatering burger fix without feeling the pinch. Don’t underestimate what a burger joint in a hawker centre can do. Operated by couple Ryan and Clare, the long snaking queue outside Ham Bao Bao’s stall during operating hours is a stamp of approval from burger fans all around! [embed]https://www.facebook.com/hambaobaosg/photos/a.306684579514719/439430262906816/?type=3&theater[/embed] Probably one of the best burgers in Singapore you can find for just $5 (let’s not talk about the average Happy Meal, shall we?), Ham Bao Bao’s pan toasted buns and homemade condiments exude a homely vibe. A must-try is their Crispy Pork Belly! As its name suggests, each delicious bite is met with a satisfying crunch and tangy mustard that lingers in your mouth. Address: Beauty World Centre, 144 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #04-49, S(588177) NEW Opening hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sat: 12pm – 7.30pm
7. Wolf Burgers[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BSU6wfIgdzw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] This humble burger joint in Singapore may not be where you’d expect to find some of the best burgers in Singapore but don’t let the economical prices fool you! Opened by the folks behind Carvers & Co, Wolf Burgers is a fuss-free burger joint, perfect for a quick burger fix! [embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BYUlohblGgD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] Can’t decide what to eat? You can’t go wrong with the signature Wolf Burger, which includes an extremely tender beef patty, cheddar, sweet onions and greens, all sandwiched between their homemade sesame buns! Those feeling a little more adventurous should give their Salted Egg Fried Chicken Single/Double Burger a try. As its name suggests, expect nothing less than golden brown fried chicken drenched in creamy salted egg yolk sauce! No burger should be eaten on its own at this burger joint in Singapore! Pair it with some savoury Kimchi Cheese Fries and a fruity slushie to end the meal right! Address: Changi City Point, 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #01-43, S(486038) Opening hours: Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 9.30pm Sat – Sun: 11.30am – 9.30pm
8. OverEasy[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiMIuewnzGN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] OverEasy is the place to go if you’re looking for a funky diner-style interior to spend some quality time with your loved ones. Entering this burger joint in Singapore feels like you’ve just walked into a movie scene in Grease or popular Netflix series, Riverdale. Cosy up in a diner booth and dig into their sumptuous burgers and sides! [embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BMAw7kohGM3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] While the menu is jam-packed with tempting creations, don’t let them distract you from the fact that you’re here for some of the best burgers in Singapore! Truffle lovers, you wouldn’t want to miss out on the Truffle Burger, which features a thick and juicy wagyu beef patty and generous servings of caramelised onions and sauteed mushrooms. The highlight of this burger lies in its homemade truffle mayonnaise that’s bound to tickle your taste buds and leave you craving for more! Other irresistible dishes worth hiking your calories for include the “To-Die-For” Burger and Beer Can Chicken (the food presentation itself is already worth the price)! Address: Liat Towers, 541 Orchard Road, #01-01, S(238881) Opening hours: Mon: 5pm – 11pm Tue – Thurs: 12pm – 3pm, 5pm – 12am Fri: 12pm – 1am Sat: 10am – 1am Sun: 10am – 11pm OverEasy has another outlet at One Fullerton
9. BERGS[embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BAjDY5aj87s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] Adding to the list of best burgers in Singapore is BERGS, a humble burger joint in Singapore that has made its mark on our sunny island for all the right reasons. Affordable prices? Checked! Good quality, mouth-watering gourmet burgers? Checked! Quirky and comfortable interiors for a photo or two? Checked! If you haven’t paid BERGS a visit for their best burgers in Singapore, you’re losing out big time! [embed]https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1VGWaDPjB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/embed] Instead of the typical beefy meat patty, we highly urge you to step out of your comfort zone and try the Porto Polo chicken burger at BERGS. Cooked to a thorough, tender perfection, you’ll find yourself chomping through its hearty chicken patty and savouring every drop of the Peri Peri sauce that compliments the burger to a tee. For those who can’t give up on their beef burgers, you’ll find your calling in The BFB, which features double prime beef patties with bacon, egg, pineapple, cheese, greens and the signature BERGS sauce! Missing some sides and a beverage? Simply top up $5 for chips and ice lemon tea! Address & Opening Hours: Check out the various locations & timings here Now that your burger cravings are satisfied, it’s time for a cup of coffee and some refreshing desserts at these Tiong Bahru cafes! If you’ve had your fill of western delicacies, why not switch things up at these Authentic Taiwanese restaurants? Save more on your next dining experience with these Chope vouchers! Thereafter, work those calories away with this easy 15-minutes home workout!
New to Shopee? Get $11 off (min. spend $20) with code*: BURGER1111 *TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 1 to 12 Nov only.]]>