Did you know that equipping yourself with the best gaming products is one of the most crucial steps to winning that game? Besides setting up the perfect gaming desktop or getting the best gaming monitor, you should look into getting the best laptop and gaming peripherals too. If you’ve chanced upon this article, you’re clearly looking for some of the best Razer gaming products recommendations. We’ve asked the experts and they’ve rounded up some of the best Razer gaming products of 2020 that will certainly help every aspiring or pro-gamer out there.
1. Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse ($230.00)
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a wireless gaming mouse that was built and designed to win. First off, the speed is incredible at a 25% faster rate! On top of that, it boasts a new and improved 20,000 DPI sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy. And that’s not all! It has a Razer™ Optical Mouse Switch function, which results in an impressive industry-leading response time of just 0.2 milliseconds. Oh, and it weighs just 74g too.
At a glance:
- Razer Hyperspeed Wireless technology, Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches
- 74g lightweight design
- 70 hours of battery life
Promising Review: “Razer’s new Focus+ Optical Sensor puts the Viper Elite at the top of the wireless pile. Some of its buttons fail to live up to its hefty price tag. In comparison, the elegant, ambidextrous design and battery life is awesome.” – PC Gamer.com
First of all, the Razer DeathAdder V2 has an exceptionally ergonomic design. With this new and improved model, the highly reviewed gaming mice has 8 programmable buttons, an 82g lightweight design and a gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel. This allows for quicker handling to improve your gameplay. As a Shopee exclusive, we’re bundling the Razer DeathAdder V2 with the Razer’s best-selling soft gaming mouse mat – the Goliathus Chroma. The Goliathus Chroma is powered by Razer Chroma™ and is balanced for speed and control playstyles.
At a glance:
- Best-in-class ergonomics
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches. Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, Razer Speedflex Cable
- Advanced onboard memory
Promising Review: “Razer’s DeathAdder V2 is an easy sell. A fabulous new sensor and timeless design combine for one of the best performing wired gaming mice at this price.” – Trusted Reviews.com
With 11 programmable buttons, the Razer Basilisk V2 Gaming Mouse is one of the most customisable mice in the market, allowing the user to map his/her favourite macros and secondary functions via Razer Synapse 3. On top of this, the mouse has the function to map its 11 buttons with Razer™ Hypershift, which is an advanced feature in Razer Synapse 3 which effectively doubles the mouse inputs. With customisation abilities, the user can tweak the buttons and the resistance of its scroll wheel using the dial on the mouse’s underside.
P.S. Like the Deathadder V2, the Basilisk V2 and the Goliathus Chroma can be bought together at a special bundle price.
At a glance:
- 11 programmable buttons
- Customizable scroll wheel resistance
- Razer Optical Mouse Switches, Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor. Razer Speedflex Cable
Promising Review: “Take your gaming to the next level with the Basilisk V2. This wired mouse is comfortable and super-precise, and is a superb option!” – Trusted Reviews.com
4. Razer Blackwidow Elite Mech Gaming Keyboard ($158.00)
The Razer Blackwidow Elite is an evolved and improved version of all its predecessors. Key functions like the Razer™ Mechanical Switch and the new Multi-Function Digital Dial, have been upgraded for peak gaming performance. With new extended controls in the form of a Multi-Function Digital Dial and media keys, controlling your entertainment settings got a whole lot easier.
At a glance:
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches
- Multi-function digital dial
- Ergonomic wrist rest
- Fully controllable keys
- Up to 80 million keystrokes lifespan
Promising Review: “The BlackWidow Elite is truly Razer’s best BlackWidow to date. It has just about everything gamers want, and it’s packaged in a sleek and attractive chassis. If you’ve got the budget for it, the BlackWidow Elite is a solid choice.” – Trusted Reviews.com
5. Razer Blade 15 ($3,309.90)
If you’re looking for one of the best gaming laptops in Singapore for optimal and immersive gaming, you definitely need to check out Razer’s award-winning Razer Blade 15. For a start, this gadget has a 0.66-inch ultra-thin screen, a 15.6″ width and weighs only 4.5lbs. On top of that, it is powered by an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 6 core processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 10 Series graphics with Max-Q design. This ensures maximum power to give you one of the best gaming experience.
At a glance:
- Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processor, 6 Cores/12 Threads, 2.2GHz/4.1GHz (Base/Max Turbo), 9MB Cache
- Mobile Intel® HM370 Chipset
- Base Model: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 Max-Q Design (6GB GDDR5 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology)
- Advanced Model: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 Max-Q Design (6GB GDDR5 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology) or NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR5 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology)
- 16GB dual-channel DDR4-2667MHz, expandable to 32GB
- Base Model: Single-zone RGB Powered by Razer Chroma™ anti-ghosting keyboard
- Advanced Model: Per key RGB Powered by Razer Chroma™ N-Key rollover keyboard
- Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision Touchpad)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled with programmable keyboard
- Kensington™ Security Slot
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) security embedded
Promising Review: “For one, the Razer Blade might seem egregiously priced. On closer look, it is well worth every penny. If you do end up spending the money, you’ll take comfort in the fact that you’re taking home the whole gaming laptop package.” – Tech Radar.com
6. Razer Blade Pro 17 ($3,300.00 – $4,400.00)
“The laptop for desktop-quality gaming.” This pretty much sums up what the Razer Blade Pro 17 is capable of performing. To start off, the laptop has a powerful 9th gen Intel® Core™ i7-9750H processor, 6 cores with a base clock speed of 2.6GHz and a Turbo Boost of 4.5GHz. Next, the Razer Blade Pro 17 possesses the holy grail of graphic cards for gaming, the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics. Now, you can enjoy superior graphics wherever you are. Running performance-intensive games on the go will be a breeze as well.
At a glance:
- Windows 10 Home
- 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H 6-core processor, Base clock of 2.6GHz – Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz, with 12MB of cache
- Fast 144Hz 17.3-inch (diagonal) TFT display illuminated with LED technology; 1920 x 1080 native resolution at 127 pixels per inch. Surrounded with micro edge bezels of 6.0mm.
- Fast 240Hz 17.3-inch (diagonal) TFT display illuminated with LED technology; 1920 x 1080 native resolution at 127 pixels per inch. Surrounded with micro edge bezels of 6.0mm.
- 300 nits of brightness
- 100% sRGB Color Gamut
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 Graphics, NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2070 Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology), NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Max-Q Design (8GB GDDR6 VRAM, Optimus™ Technology)
- Per-Key RGB powered by Razer Chroma™ anti-ghosting backlit keyboard
- Glass Touchpad with Microsoft Precision Touch for multi-touch gestures
Promising Review: “The Razer Blade Pro 17 offers beefy components in a slim chassis, perfect for games and content creators alike.” – Laptop Mag.com
7. Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds ($158.90)
The Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds boast an extremely low 60ms input latency and a water-resistant IPX4 design. This means that your audio stays synced with your device and you can work out (and sweat it out) to your favourite tunes. To sum it up, the Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Earbuds is a good alternative to AirPods for gamers out there.
At a glance:
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 10m / 30 ft
- Battery life: Earbuds 4 hours and 12 hours additional with charging case*
- Charge time: Up to 1.5 hours
- Drivers: 13 mm
Promising Review: “We’re always happy to see AirPod-alternatives. Not only does the Razer Hammerhead true wireless earbuds have amazingly decent true wireless performance and features, it comes at a nifty price!” – Tech Radar.com
Now that you’ve got the gaming peripherals and laptops settled, you need to check out some of the best gaming headsets to complete your gaming experience.
Don’t see your favourite Razer gaming product here? Share it with us in the comments and we might add it in!
Want to win a Razer DeathAdder V2 (Worth $109.90)? Simply follow the Razer Official Store on Shopee and let us know what’s your favourite Razer product in this list to stand a chance. Participate on our Facebook Page now.