We all know how expensive spa or massage packages can be in Singapore (we feel you). Which is why we put together a list of must-haves you can get on Shopee to achieve the full experience at a fraction of the price! Best of all, you can keep going back for more because all these can be done from the comfort of your own home and PJs.
- First and foremost, get a Back and Neck Massager ($89) that you can drape over to help knead your stiff shoulders and back muscles anywhere.
Promising Review: “I have migraine headaches and a lot of tension in my shoulders, neck and back. I was afraid this would be too intense but it’s perfect. Not too hard and not to light. I thought it may be awkward, holding your arms through the slings, but it is not. Love this massager!!” – Loretta
- This Head Scratcher ($3.50) will give you the ultimate head massage you’ve never experienced before.
Promising Review: “These really do simulate having someone massage your head. There are pins/needles all over your scalp.” – DeeWhit
- You will never complain about tired and stiff muscles after workouts if you have this useful Massage Stick ($12.59).
Promising Review: “I really like this product. When I pulled it out of the box I wasn’t sure–it’s a little on the small side and the plastic isn’t the highest quality. Frankly, I thought I would break it because I put a LOT of pressure on roller sticks. After using it a few times my concerns were alleviated. The handles and spindles are plastic, but it has a metal “spine” for stability. If I were intentionally trying to break it I probably could, but it would never happen during normal use (believe me I’ve tried). The size was a non-issue: I’m a pretty big guy and it’s plenty wide enough to hit all of the areas I need it to hit.” – BAC
- This 3-in-1 Body Back Hook Massager ($9.60) is designed such that you’ll be able to massage and soothe your shoulders, back, neck and leg muscles using the same rod at your own desired pressure.
Promising Review: “This cane saved me so much money from going to a regular masseuse monthly. I highly recommend it. YouTube some videos on how to use it, and dig in. I am personally the type of person that needs elephant pressure on my trigger points. After I looked up a few videos to learn how to use the remedy cane, I was able to find my own trigger points and apply the amount of pressure to my liking in order to help release the knots.” – Quentin
- Get a Shiatsu Pillow Massager ($12.40) to soothe your aching back while you’re on-the-go, or even when you’re relaxing at home. Simply strap this device onto any chair, or simply prop it up and you’ll knot regret ever getting it!
Promising Review: “This item gives you a great neck massage. I love that it has adapters so you can use it at home while sitting in a chair or lying down or you can take it with you so you can use it while you are in a car. My neck hurts a lot and I have constant headaches. This is helpful for that problem.” – Danielle
- A Foot Spa Basin ($17.99) to wash away all the grime from your tired feet and toes. Simply mix in a herbal pack or detox solution to give yourself the full spa experience.
Promising Review: “This foot spa is just what my tired feet needed. The setup and clean up were fast and simple. The water heated up quickly and stayed warm. I added Epsom salt and a few drops of peppermint and eucalyptus essential oil to the water. The bubbles, massage rollers and infrared light felt great. I didn’t want it to end. My feet feel so soft and smooth. I wish I purchased this sooner. I highly recommend this to anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet. Or anyone who wants to just pamper themselves.” – Shasta
- After a foot spa, you’d definitely need a rejuvenating foot massage, which is why you will need this Shiatsu Heated Massager ($102) that can not only soothe your aching feet but also your calves and ankles.
Promising Review: “I’ve had mine for 4 months and I can tell you this product is better than I thought it would be. I’m using it right now while I’m writing this review. After I had back surgery over 5 years ago I still suffer from some issues in my legs and feet. I’ve been working out at the gym as well and have had trouble with endurance from the pain in my legs and feet (tight muscles) and this machine has really helped A LOT! If you find the massager hurts at first I would say wear socks or even two pairs of socks to adjust the level until your comfortable with it. As an added bonus if you lie down, you can put a small towel in between the massager slots and let the machine massage your calves.” – KDW21
- A Scalp Massager ($2.76), so that you will never need to go to a salon for that deep-cleaning, super relaxing massage.
Promising Review: “This is a wonderful addition to washing my hair and scalp thoroughly. It is soft enough not to hurt your head but firm enough to do a good job cleaning your scalp. It is very easy to hold between your fingers and palm of the hand. I don’t think I will ever wash my hair again without using it. I will be buying a few more to keep on hand. Thanks!!” – KG
- Bid good riddance to puffy face and neck by massaging this Ice Roller ($4.58) over your face every night.
Promising Review: “I’ve been looking for something to use for facial swelling in the morning and to help soothe my frequent bad headaches/occasional severe migraines. I was sceptical about this roller but honestly, it saved me last night during a migraine. I thought it might be too hard when frozen but it just feels amazing. It rolls smoothly over my head, face and neck, and I found it really soothing. My medication wasn’t touching my headache last night but the roller brought me relief. I kept it on hand for over an hour rolling my temples, cheekbones, and neck. It never began to feel warm, no condensation dripping so it didn’t make my hair wet as I rolled those parts of my head. I’m really impressed!!” – Cannon Family
- An electronic Eye Massager ($5) that will slowly warm and massage your tired eyes, effectively helping to prevent myopia and even, removing dark circles and eye bags.
Promising Review: “Massage is good. The device will start warming up after a couple minutes around the eye and nose.” – Lo
- This Spiky Massage Ball ($1.55) packs more than it looks, especially if you have plantar fasciitis (in plain English: heel pain).
Promising Review: “I have never used one of these prior to this. I have nerve damage in the arch of my foot from a broken ankle. This thing feels awesome rolling against my foot. The spikes are soft and this thing is durable.” – Edward
- An adorable Headband ($2.64) (ears included!) to push your hair back for the best facial experience.
Promising Review: “This is hands down, the most comfortable and convenient headband to use when I either wash my face or apply facial products! It actually holds my long hair back in place. Plus, it’s affordable too! Great price for a great quality item!” – Diana
- Make the best out of your bathroom experience with this Bathtub Caddy ($32.99) that can hold your iPad, phone, Kindle and even a drink.
Promising Review: “I really love this caddy and it fits well in the tub. The book holder fits my Kindle perfectly and works great, but you really have to be careful with electronics.” – Marie
- A Clay Mask ($11.90) that will automatically bubble up and clear your pores, all in one stop!
Promising Review: “I will say that Milky Piggy did leave my skin balanced; clean, but not overly dry or tight. I also didn’t have any adverse reactions to it afterwards. It didn’t remove all the dirt from my pores (that’s not what cleansers do) or reduce fine lines (there’s no evidence that topical, wash-off cleansers or masks like this have any anti-aging properties) or even foam up that much (see the sour grapes above), but at least, it made my face feel nice.” – Alex
- If a clay mask is too troublesome, these cult favourite Dr. Jart Sheet Masks ($3.90) will be fuss-free and just as useful! (P.S. There are even 6 variations for you to choose from, enough to last you for a week!)
Promising Review: “I love how cold and cool this is! After removing the mask, I massaged the leftover essence into my skin for a few minutes until it is fully absorbed/dry. It leaves no sticky residue.” – CP.
- An inflatable seashell Bath Pillow ($1.60) that you can prop up at the end of your bathtub so that you can sit back, relax and soooak. (And live up to your mermaid dreams at the same time).
Promising Review: “Pros: – very supportive for neck and head overall, lightweight and handy, perfectly shaped for my head and immediate comfort!” – Kshama
- Before starting on your DIY facial, get this Portable Facial Sauna ($31.10) to steam your face.
Promising Review: “Must say this little machine is amazing. I used to spend $75 on facials every two months and now I can do it myself. It’s great for cleaning your pores and I would recommend to use it twice a week to always have a clean face after using makeup. The steam is very relaxing and will last about 8-10 min. But that’s more than enough time to open your pores.” – Rosy
- Make your room smell just like a spa with this pretty minimalistic Diffuser from Muji ($31). Eucalyptus? Lavender? Take your pick!
Promising Review: “This sits in a small room and fills up the air with the Happy scent I got. It is easy to use and makes me really happy when it’s on. I am surprised that I like aromatherapy so much because I don’t actually like incense as much. There is a slight noise like water moving and gurgling, but it’s quiet and relaxing to hear it.” – SNM
- Alternatively, you can get two of these Yankee Candles ($37) that can last up to 150 hours!
Promising Review: “Less expensive candles burn fast and often leave a black stain on the ceiling above. Or when you put them out you’ll see dark smoke that kind of makes you wonder if burning candles is a smart thing to do for the environment. Fortunately, these Yankee candles burn very clean and last about three times the length of a traditional brand.” – Peter
Do you have any other recommendations? Let us know in the comments below!
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: BMASSAGE
*TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 29 Sep to 6 Oct only.