<![CDATA[After you’ve decided on a yoga class and picked out your mat, the challenge now is to nail that yogi look with the right yoga clothes in Singapore. Whether you’re a budding yogi in the making or a yoga guru, choosing the right set of clothes is tough but not to fret, we’ve got you covered!
Understanding your yoga clothesYoga clothes are primarily made of polyester, nylon or spandex blends to achieve the right balance of comfort, breathability and flexibility, which your body will appreciate. Depending on the intensity of yoga you practice, you can choose moisture-wicking materials to keep you cool or mesh pockets to improve ventilation and breathability. Lastly, as yoga is essentially a series of poses involving bending, stretching and rolling, you’ll need clothes that aid and not restrict those movements. From yoga pants and shorts to yoga tops and yoga clothes sets, these yoga clothes in Singapore can help to unleash the stylish yogi in you! Take a look at some affordable pieces we’ve selected just for you!
Get dressed in these stylish yoga clothes in Singapore
1. Marbled High Waisted Yoga Pants[caption id="attachment_25726" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: infinite)[/caption] Yoga pants fill a niche for yogis who’re looking for a higher-end alternative to plain cotton leggings. And if you’re obsessed with the marble trend, these marbled high waisted yoga pants need a spot in your yoga wardrobe! As a print that trumps the predictable florals and stripes, it subtly attracts attention and is understandably the current obsession of any girl. A minimalist approach to patterns, the marbled design is gaining popularity everywhere!
2. Mesh Yoga Pants[caption id="attachment_25727" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: warm home.sg)[/caption] Mesh yoga pants (available on warm home.sg) are a great combination of comfort and style. The perforation adds a subtle but stylish detail that gives the pants an overall edgier feel. Besides, it is high waisted and made of stretchable fabric that moves with every twist and inversion, lending this classic piece a spot on the list of stylish yoga clothes in Singapore!
3. Loose Fitted Yoga Pants[caption id="attachment_25728" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: worldtechon.sg)[/caption] Loose-fitted yoga pants are ideal for the range of motion it’ll provide. By keeping your attire simple and loose, it keeps you focused on how you are moving your body rather than getting self-conscious over how you look in form-fitting pants while stretching in yoga class! They offer a good combination of breathability and flexibility as they move with you through various postures while wicking away moisture. If you’re pregnant or prefer a relaxing hour of yoga, go for this pair of loose yoga pants over fitted yoga pants!
4. Yoga Shorts[caption id="attachment_25729" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] (Credit: magich.sg)[/caption] If you’re into hot yoga or want to avoid feeling overheated during rigorous sequences, consider wearing yoga shorts! Designed to allow maximum movement, this pair of high waist fitness shorts (available on Moving Peach Official Store) is ideal for staying cool. Made of a stretchy material, it hugs your thighs and doesn’t bunch up when you move. Yoga shorts are the way to go if you wish to give your skin more room to breathe and avoid compromising your modesty at the same time!
5. Yoga Cross Back Top[caption id="attachment_25731" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: Moving Peach)[/caption] For a fashionable twist to yoga clothes in Singapore, here’s a unique cross back yoga top (available on Moving Peach)! Made of a polyester-spandex mix, it’s lightweight and stretchy, ensuring your poses aren’t hindered during a yoga session! Pair this yoga top with printed yoga pants or yoga shorts for a cool and edgy look.
6. Yoga Tie Back Tank Top[caption id="attachment_25732" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: Moving Peach)[/caption] If you’re one who’d like a well-rounded top to suit their day to night plans, this cute tie back yoga tank top (available on Moving Peach) is made for you! This piece gives an additional dimension of versatility to yoga clothes in Singapore, as it allows you to either wear it unfurled or tied up. Keep it unfurled on days you prefer a looser fit or tie a ribbon at the back to keep the top fitted snugly around your waist! This prevents the top from falling over your head during forward-bending yoga poses too.
7. Yoga Crop Top[caption id="attachment_25733" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: longtong.sg)[/caption] These round neck crop tops (available on superbaby.sg) have criss-cross straps that go around the body to add an edgy vibe as compared to a typical yoga top. Made of a moisture-wicking and quick-dry material, this workout tank has an elastic band at the waist to prevent it from riding up when you’re working that yoga pose. In addition, the cropped cut of this top allows you to show off some midriff if you prefer it. Besides, it comes in a baby blue shade, which would add a pop of colour to your wardrobe of stylish yoga clothes!
8. Floral Print Yoga Set[caption id="attachment_25736" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: Queen’s Wardrobe.sg)[/caption] It’s said that what you wear will subconsciously influence your mood and affect how your day turns out. So get into the yoga mood by wearing a matching top and bottom set and start your workout on the right note! If loud prints are your thing, choose this bold floral print yoga set (available on Queen’s Wardrobe.sg). Once you’re done at the yoga studio, simply throw on a bomber jacket and nail the sporty-chic athleisure look.
9. Monochrome Yoga Set[caption id="attachment_25737" align="aligncenter" width="660"] (Credit: maxlimit.sg)[/caption] Working out isn’t always fun, so why not inject some fun into your workout routine with fashionable and matching yoga wear! Feel an extra burst of energy when you don this sweet light pink yoga set (available on Moving Peach)! With a complete set like this, you no longer have to stress over perfectly pairing your separate tops and bottoms! If you prefer a darker tone, take your pick from the other sports bra and legging sets.
Your stylish yogi journey begins here!To all you stylish yogis reading this, we hope this guide to affordable yoga clothes in Singapore will help you nail that fashionable look you’re gunning for without burning a hole in your pocket. Armed with the coolest workout attire in town, you’re all ready to sweat in style at your next yoga class! If you’re looking for more yoga classes in Singapore to try out, we’ve got just the guide for you. Alternatively, intensify your workout routine by visiting these 24-hour gyms in Singapore.
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: STYLEYOGI1 *TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 14 to 21 Nov only.]]>