<![CDATA[Heard about Urban Decay Naked Palette getting discontinued? We feel you, girl! We were just as devastated. What are we going to do now when we hit pan on this holy grail eyeshadow palette?! Lucky for us, this isn’t the end of the world yet. When all things seem hopeless, there are always eyeshadow dupes to fall back on! To tide you through, here are some of the best eyeshadow palettes who’ll live up to the Naked palette’s glory!
1. Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Palette[caption id="attachment_19204" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: swatched.)[/caption] Fashioned after the Urban Decay Naked palette series, the Makeup Revolution Iconic 1, 2 and 3 palettes share identical shades but come at a fraction of the cost. Don’t be fooled by its affordable price tag though. This palette packs a real punch and will surprise you with its highly pigmented and blendable formula. As a brand, Makeup Revolution is famous for creating dupes to many of your holy grail makeup products, such as the I Heart Chocolate palette, which is a great alternative to the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette. The Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 palette (available on beautyaffair) is probably one of the most similar eyeshadow palettes to the Naked palette in the market. Rest assured makeup looks created by the Iconic 1 palette will not differ much from that of the Naked palette. So for an almost identical dupe, this eyeshadow palette will be your best bet!
2. theBalm Nude ‘Tude Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19205" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: glorissabeauty)[/caption] Bare it all with the Nude ‘Tude eyeshadow palette (available on glorissabeauty)! While this may not be the perfect dupe to the beloved Naked palette (we think the shade ‘Snobby’ is the only major deviation), the eyeshadows are of high quality and formulated to perfection. Made of sturdy cardboard, this palette comprises a long mirror and is sleek enough to travel with. The eyeshadow palette makes it easy to transform a natural makeup look to one that’s smoky and fit for a night out! You’ll be so smitten by Nude ‘Tude, you won’t even notice the Naked palette’s absence!
3. Lorac Unzipped Gold Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19206" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: suqiqi)[/caption] Get unzipped as you slide out of the Naked palette and into this neutral paradise. Even though the Lorac Unzipped Gold eyeshadow palette (available on suqiqi) may not be the most budget-friendly dupe available, the quality and formula of the eyeshadows make it a worthy splurge! Lorac is a professional brand that’s famous for top notch quality products loved by celebrities and makeup artists alike. Similar to the Naked palette, this eyeshadow palette offers versatile, neutral toned shades that aims to enhance your natural beauty. While it may be missing some of the more pink toned shades found in the Naked palette, the Unzipped Gold eyeshadow palette makes up for this with a wearable and intensely pigmented formula. Make space on your vanity for this new holy grail palette!
4. E.l.f. Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette (Nude Mood)[caption id="attachment_19207" align="aligncenter" width="488"] (Credit: merolshop)[/caption] This palette is great for makeup beginners who didn’t get to try the Naked palette before it got discontinued and can’t bear to buy a high-end dupe. The e.l.f. Mad For Matte eyeshadow palette will not burn a hole in your wallet. Priced at less than $20, it’s a decent, budget-friendly natural eyeshadow palette. Note that while the colours are easy to blend, they’re not as pigmented, making it a great experimental palette for makeup novices! You never have to worry about going overboard with this one!
5. E.l.f. 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette (Natural)[caption id="attachment_19208" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: kappture)[/caption] The e.l.f. 32 Piece eyeshadow palette (available on kappture) is a Naked palette and more! If you’re obsessed with natural makeup looks, this palette is made for you! The 32 shades in this palette guarantee room for creativity and versatility. E.l.f. products are value for money and really affordable for their decent quality. While some of the shadows in this palette may be a little chalky and will cause a fair amount of kickbacks, using the eyeshadows along with a good eyeshadow primer will enhance their pigmentation and ensure they blend better.
6. Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19209" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: swatched.)[/caption] With a nice balance between matte and shimmer shades, the Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha eyeshadow palette (available on swatched.) is all set to be your next best pal after the Naked palette. Sharing several similar shades to the Naked palette, this eyeshadow palette is great for those who are particular about quality and shade range. Falling in love with Morphe’s eyeshadow is easy with their unbelievably creamy and blendable formula! What’s more, the shades are jam-packed with pigments and can be applied with a wet brush for that beautiful foiled effect. Reasonably priced, we believe this eyeshadow palette with give you the most bang for your buck!
7. Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19210" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: shoppingdistrict)[/caption] Best known for their massive 88 shades eyeshadow palettes, Coastal Scents has been a cult favourite for many makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts alike. The Revealed eyeshadow palette (available on shoppingdistrict) consists of a spectrum of matte and metallic shades all boasting the pigmentation and blendability that the brand is so famous for. The palette rivals Urban Decay’s Naked palette in terms of shade range and quality, earning itself a deserving 4.4 stars out of 5 on Makeupalley. If you’re determined nothing else compares to your Naked palette, we urge you to try this one out. At almost half the price of the Naked palette, this eyeshadow palette will be all you need for your future makeup creations.
8. BH Cosmetics Essential Eyes 28 Colours Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19211" align="aligncenter" width="429"] (Credit: laycy)[/caption] For those who aren’t big fans of the rosy colours in the Naked palette, this palette will be right up your alley. The BH Cosmetics Essential 28 Colours eyeshadow palette (available on laycy) comprises a wide variety of neutral and smoky shades similar to those in the Naked palette. From satin-matte to shimmery shades, this sleek palette will be more than sufficient to create a natural day look and a smoky night makeup! At less than $30, this is a must-have eyeshadow palette for all beauty enthusiasts! Highly pigmented and smooth, the shades are designed to suit all skin tones.
9. Maybelline 24K Gold Nude Eyeshadow Palette[caption id="attachment_19212" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (Credit: taiwancollection.sg)[/caption] Though the Naked palette is officially discontinued, we can always fall back on our trusty Maybelline cosmetics! The Maybelline 24K Gold Nudes eyeshadow palette (available on maybelline.sg) may not have as many neutral shades as the Naked palette, but still has all the essential colours to create a natural eye makeup that will enhance your beauty! Infused with metallic gold pigments, take your eye makeup up a notch by creating dazzling and versatile looks. There is no doubting the quality when the shades are creamy and offer good colour pay off. While this eyeshadow palette is not an exact replacement, we’re confident it’ll be the next must-have palette you can’t stop reaching for! With so many neutral eyeshadow palettes available in the market, you no longer have to despair over Naked palette’s discontinuation! Next, it’s time to level up your makeup game by avoiding these mascara pitfalls and discover some of the most popular drugstore makeup products among Singaporeans!
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: NAKEDPALETTE *TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 23 to 30 Sep only.]]>