Happy Men’s Grooming Day! Step up your game by looking and feeling good.
Let’s start with the face.
1. You need to wash your face. Every. Single. Day! Remove dead skin cells and unclog pores to help rejuvenate and radiate your face.
Moderate: Garnier Men Acno Fight Anti-Acne Scrub (SP: $5, OP: $9.50)
Luxury: Lab Series Invigorating Face Scrub (SP: $19.90, OP: $49)
2. Keep your skin smooth and soft by getting the hydration you need. Moisturizers are a necessity, especially if you have dry skin!
Moderate: Neutrogena Men Oil-Control Hydrator (SP: $13.90, OP: $18.90)
Luxury: Clinique for Men Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizer (SP: $38.40, OP: $48), SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (SP: $139, OP: $249)
Next, the hair.
3. Keep your hair at bay with a personal groomer.
Luxury: Braun Series 3 ProSkin 3050cc Electric Shaver (SP: $148.57, OP: $179)
4. Give your hair the cleaning it deserves!
Moderate: Clear Oil Control Shampoo (SP: $6.90, OP: $15.90)
5. Lock your hair in style throughout the day.
Moderate: Ubersuave Hair Wax (SP: $14, OP: $16.90)
Luxury: Hanz De Fuko Styling Wax (SP: $22.90, OP: $22.90)
For a good scent.
6. A good deodorant so you’ll remain fresh and clean all day, every day.
Moderate: Adidas Body Spray (SP: $6.90, OP: $10.50)
Luxury: Chanel Egoiste Stick Deodorant (SP: $39.90, OP: $45)
7. Get complimented for smelling good!
Moderate: Calvin Klein One (SP: $22.90, OP: $27)
Luxury: Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (SP: $100, OP: $125)
Tell us via the comments below any other grooming products all men should know about!
New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: GROOMDAY
*Min spend $15, valid for new customers only from 18 to 25 Aug.