We, Asians, have always been known for our weird sense of humour, eccentric and literally out-of-this-world ideas. Just look at the stories of characters like Doraemon, Hello Kitty and even Sun Wu Kong. And if you think that’s the limit to our creativity, you’re in for a surprise, because here are 9 beauty tools and gadgets that are exceeding all expectations by looking so weird, but at the same time, will make you look so good (or so they say):
1. Silicone Rubber Face Slimmer ($1.94)[caption id="attachment_19790" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (fairystore.sg)[/caption] Nope. This isn’t something to help you achieve Kylie’s lips. This silicone device is a beauty tool to help you make your face slimmer and help tighten those sagging facial muscles. Simply wrap the ends of the mask around your ears and place the mouthpiece between your lips and start saying the vowel sounds (AEIOU) out loud for 3 minutes. Apparently, this will help strengthen your facial muscles, fight wrinkles around your eyes and help shape your face, giving you that V-line you’ve been hoping for!
2. Nose Straightener ($1.28)[caption id="attachment_19791" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (aliwell.sg)[/caption] If you’ve a complex about your nose, this might be something worth trying out for just under $2. Made from high-quality silicone material, it’s not only soft but more importantly safe for use. It’s also a much, much cheaper and comfortable alternative to plastic surgery, and you can even wear it while you snooze away. The inventors of the tool also reckon that just a 30-minute use per day will yield results.
3. Full Face Lift Mask ($4.53)[caption id="attachment_19792" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (fairystore.sg)[/caption] This is neither a skiing mask nor one of those swimming masks the Chinese ladies are always wearing to maintain their milky white skin. In fact, this is actually a mask that can help make your face smaller and slimmer. Simply strap the mask on for 30 to 60 minutes daily for the almost perfect lifting and slimming of your face. Other than the supposedly slimming effects and promotion of blood circulation, this seems like a great mask to use if you ever want to rob a bank.
4. Breast Massaging Stick ($14.34)[caption id="attachment_19793" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (oinglobal.sg)[/caption] Inspired by Shindo, “The God Hand”, that apparently saved 20,000 women’s breast by breast massage, this breast massaging stick was designed to look like her hand shape. Simply use the stick in three different ways: from under shoulder blade to breasts, from armpit to the centre of the collarbone and upwards from under-breast, for apparently perkier and firmer breasts.
5. Face Lift Sticker ($1.39)[caption id="attachment_19794" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (apink.sg)[/caption] Achieve that perfect V-line without the need to diet or exercise with this clever face sticker. Stick them along your jawline, near your ear and see for yourself how your face can practically reduce by a third!
6. Slimming Face Bandage ($3.05)[caption id="attachment_19795" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (kebidumeilife.sg)[/caption] If a full facelift mask or a facelift sticker is too troublesome, this might be your best bet to achieving that V-line. Secure this bandage around your face before you go to bed and leave it on for the entire night. This daily ritual can supposedly help you re-discover your jawline, minus the exercise and diet! We think this is also a great mask to use to prevent any unglamorous-open-mouth-while-sleeping-pose.
7. Lip Enhancer ($3.91)[caption id="attachment_19796" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (bluejeans2018.sg)[/caption] Achieve Kylie’s lips the more affordable way with this lip enhancer device in three easy steps. Firstly, clean and moisturise your lips for a tighter and more effective suction. Secondly, position the tool over your lip area, compress and then release the pump. Wriggle your lips as deep into the lip pump as possible for the best fit. Lastly, begin to suck short puffs of air out of the lip pump so that you’ll feel a gentle pulling sensation. Do take note that each session should not exceed 5 minutes!
8. Ingrown Toenail Corrector ($2.05)[caption id="attachment_19797" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (pandahouse.sg)[/caption] Always suffering from ingrown toenails and not willing to pay a trip down to the doctors? No worries because for just $2, you can get yourself a tool that can help you pry your ingrown toenail out. It does seem a little difficult and confusing to operate, so we’ll still suggest heading to a clinic for safety reasons!
9. Breast Vacuum Suction ($14.49)[caption id="attachment_19798" align="aligncenter" width="500"] (bloomy.sg)[/caption] Also known as the “Dyson Vacuum Cleaner” for sagging boobs, this device is mainly used to help lift and firm up breasts through a gentle three-dimensional pulling force that eventually helps breasts to grow an average of one cup size. The downside? There is only one size for the suction cup.
Seen any other weird products around? Let us know in the comments below and your suggested product might just get featured! – New to Shopee? Get $7 off (min. spend $15) with code*: WEIRDTOOLS *TNC Applies. Valid for new users from 27 Sep to 4 Oct only.]]>